Wednesday 1 June 2011

Marilyn Monroe - A Timeless Beauty


Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.


'I am not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful'.

Marilyn Monroe is a woman that still captures our hearts today. A woman of style, class and beauty who still somehow captures timeless glamour in all the areas of life she touched - her words and quotes, her images, her movies. I myself and I think most women aspire to capture some sort of Marilyn-esque style in their lives, whether it be that special night we wear heels, spending extra time on our makeup, or just simply making an effort to feel or act more womanly - she is a woman that will forever be the pinnacle of what a woman should be.
Today would have been her 85th birthday, and I would have loved to see how she would have continued through her incredible life, however, I guess the best die young.
Hope your beautiful white birthday dress isn't billowing too much above the air vents of heaven Miss Monroe! :-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x