Wednesday 30 March 2011

My all time favourite makeup brush...

Hello, Hola, Bonjour!

I thought I'd let you guys into one of my secrets, my favourite makeup brush! Well, it's not much of a secret, if you asked me, I'd tell you! But I thought I should mention it on this blog as it's a brush I feel would benefit a lot of people, is multifunctional, is a perfect starter brush to edge you into makeup brushes.. and is over all amazing!

So *drumroll please*, this brush is the MAC 217 Brush!


This brush is AA-MA-ZING!
It can occupy so many functions;

Eyeshadow blending brush
Concealer brush
Adding on more pressed powder brush
Highlighter brush
Blusher brush
Special effects brush
Eyeshadow brush

It is definitely worth the money! I first and foremost use it for putting eyeshadow on, if I'm rushing and just want say two colours, I'll whip a pale shade all over my lid, then the brush is the perfect shape to just add a darker shade in my crease for a touch of contrast - lovely!
If I'm doing a smokey eye and it's just too dark or the dark bits are in the wrong place, I lighten them by using this brush to apply pressed powder over the area!
I highlight cheekbones, down the nose and the brow bone with this nifty brush!
You can create a slight wash of blusher by sweeping this over the cheeks with a tiny bit of product on.
If you need to blend out harsh lines, this is perfect for the job!
Apply concealer with this bad boy!!

This brush is quite simply wonderful, it's my desert island brush for sure! What's your favourite brush?


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x