Wednesday 29 December 2010

Picture Challenge

Hello lovelies,

So I stole this idea from facebook but it looks so much fun! So here goes...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 interesting facts about you.
15 Interesting Facts -
1. I have an OCD called trichotillomania, along with stupid ones like I have to tap stuff the same amount of times with each hand.
2. I take my tea very milky with no sugars.
3. I'm OBSESSED with killer whales and know so much about them :)
4. My favourite film is Beauty and the Beast.
5. My favourite crisps are Wotsits!
6. On my next birthday I'll be 20!
7. I'm born on the cusp which means I'm in the middle of being a Cancer and a Gemini! I'm more Cancer though, but it means I can get a horoscope all of my own for those people on the cusp! :)
8. I don't like Thorntons chocolates very much, but love Tesco ones!
9. My favourite place in the world is Telegraph Cove on Vancouver Island in Canada and I want to live there some day.
10. When I was 14 I travelled for two hours on a train alone without telling anyone to get some high heels hahaha!
11. I love picking spots haha
12. I'm scared of the dark :(
13. I wash my hair once a week cos it's more dry and doesn't get greasy easily.
14. I'd only been with Dan for four months before we moved in together - but we both just knew it was right.
15. I have a serious problem with an addiction to makeup and shopping for it online!


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Me and one of my best friends Amy, I love her so much :)

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Gossip Girl - but I could have put the cast of Eastenders, Corrie, The Only Way Is Essex, The Hills... :)

Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Me and Dan went for Indian here, it was delicious :)

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Working in Canada for a month alone on Whale Watching boats :) I got to see this everyday.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Alexandra Morton, the most AMAZING marine mammal biologist and just scientist in general, she's so inspiring. Plus she lives in my favourite place in the world! :)

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
He's not really an item, but my gorgeous little Wallace!

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Tom - we don't talk anymore but boy he got me through so much and really helped me through my ups and downs of life! Plus he has a psychic way of always being right haha.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Eloise haha I've had some very messed up times with her! :)

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Not really a good picture for this but I really hate the stigma and taboo surrounding mental health. It makes sufferers feel so much more isolated and like freaks :(

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
I've had a life long love affair with red leicester cheese! And I hope it never ends haha

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Not really a band or artist, but a general genre of music - Niche! :)

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Dan - the most wonderful person I've ever met and I'll never let him go :) There was a Dan shaped hole in my life before!

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Swim with killer whales :)

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Kandee Johnson - she's so full of light and happiness constantly, and does the most fun costume makeup - and is not scared what haters or mean people say! She's like a ray of sunshine, and I hope one day I can make people feel so happy too :)

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Makeup - the more I study it and do freelance work, the more I love it and get addicted to it!

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
A mental disorder I can't control :(

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Here's me and my lovely cousin Nick. Sadly Nick's not with us anymore, but I think about him so much and miss him :(

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Anywhere to see the aurora borealis / northern lights :) I bet it's incredible.

Day 21 - A picture of s
omething you wish you could forget.
Not something I really want to go into.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Painting, drawing, just being creative in general. I wish I had the motivation and more time and patience for it :)
i love everything about this picture

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Alexandra Morton - Listening to Whales. The most inspirational and incredible book ever, it just completely puts my heart and mind at peace.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Poverty and sadness in the world :(

Day 25 - A picture of your day.
I've spent it ordering makeup off the internet with my Christmas money!

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
The ocean - no matter where I am or what's going on in my life, it always inspires me and makes me feel so much better. I can just stare out at it for hours and just feel at peace. Plus I can swim in it at ridiculous temperatures just because I have so much adrenaline coursing through my veins that I'm in the sea, I swear I should have been a whale or dolphin or something! :)

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Me and my Momma! :)

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
The cutest photo EVER!

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
My brother Duncan and Wallace the bunny, and all my family too!

1 comment:

  1. http://be-stupid-always.blogspot.com/2010/12/follow-my-friend.html

    ReplyDelete

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x