Tuesday 23 November 2010

an excuse to buy more lippie! BUT, do i have a better idea?


I, for one, am SO excited! To celebrate Nicki's album release MAC have designed a lippy for her - and it's definitely her perfect shade - it even matches her hair haha
And for me it's definitely the perfect shade - it's like Barbie mixed into a creamy lovely lipstick! I defy any girl not to be excited by this!
Here's what Nicki said about it;

"I wanted a colour that represented female empowerment as well as euphoria. The colour makes you feel free to rule the world. It's sexy, yet fun. It pops! It's theatrical! It turns heads! No matter what your age, Pink Friday makes you feel like you're the life of the party."

Ok Nicki and MAC, that's nice and all, but I can't help but feel I had a better idea that could have incorporated all these ideas together too...
I know MAC do fab charity work like their Viva Glam line amongst other stuff, but why haven't they thought that pink represents almost all BREAST CANCER CHARITIES! Why not advertise Nickis album being out and let her be the ambassador and donate all the proceeds from this beautiful lippy to breast cancer research and have a beautiful little breast cancer symbol on the lipstick case - this could have promoted a breast cancer charity perfectly! And let all women wearing it feel empowered, as they were helping other women!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that have been a cool idea?!

Mind you, my little outburst of design ideas for MAC will most definitely NOT stop me trying to get my paws on this lippy! Can't wait to try it out :)

Happy pink lipstick day (almost),

Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x