Tuesday 30 November 2010

all snowed in!

So today the snows come down and I'm all snowed in, so have treated myself (well, my credit card treated me) to some winter boots...


They're Dr Marten Triumph 1914 boots, can't wait to wear them :)

I've decided to give myself a bit of a style/hair/makeup overall, to be a bit more rock chick :) Here's my inspiration, she's called Lezlee and I was pretty good friends with her when I was younger, and I'm hoping to get my hands on her to do makeup for my portfolio! Isn't she beautiful!


I live about six hours from home now, so my little bunnies are a long way away! But my lovely brother has took these wonderful pictures of them for me in the snow..

This is Jack - he's almost 9!

And this is Wallace, who's 3 :)


I love them to bits :D Can't wait for big Christmas cuddles with them!

Hope everyone's enjoying being snowed in! I'm going to have a gingerbread coffee - you can get the syrup for £3.50 from Starbucks and it's delicious!


Gingerbread kisses,

Emily

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x